There is a lot of buzz in the industry about Customer Success and different ways to implement it. While the definition may seem straightforward, delivering Customer Success is not. In this Illinois Technology Association webinar, Partner Neil Jain helps decipher Customer Success and addresses how tech companies are actually putting it into practice. Topics covered include:
- What is Customer Success, and why is it so important in tech?
- How are companies organizing around Customer Success?
- What is a CSM and what do they do?
- How are companies driving scale in their Customer Success operations?
- What level of investment should I be making in Customer Success, and can I charge for it?