Waterstone Management Group Northwestern Kellogg Recruiting
Key Recruiting Dates
- Kellogg Consulting Networking Night – September 19th
- Application deadline – October 10th
- First round on-campus interviews – November 1st
Apply via Kellogg CMS
Associate Job Description
We are currently seeking talented Associate candidates to join Waterstone in both our Chicago and San Francisco Bay Area offices. Associates will primarily be responsible for delivery of client engagements, including structuring and completing quantitative and qualitative analysis, supporting business development efforts, and fostering client relationships. In addition to delivery, Associates will also be expected to contribute to firm development, participating in activities such as recruiting and thought leadership development.
Waterstone fosters an entrepreneurial culture and a results-based engagement approach. Candidates will be offered the unique opportunity to help shape the evolution of a rapidly growing strategic consulting firm.
- Previous experience in strategy consulting, the technology industry, corporate strategy/business development, and/or private equity preferred
- Client-facing, project-based experience a plus
- Executive-level communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities
- MBA or Graduate Degree from a leading university
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on short notice