"One of the unique aspects of my experience at Waterstone is that in addition to playing a critical role in shaping clients’ business plans (which is pretty exciting in and of itself), I have also had the opportunity to contribute to Waterstone’s internal planning process during a period of rapid growth."
Booth School of Business, MBA
Boston College, BA
Large cable provider/ISP: Developed offering strategy and business plan for an emerging business unit focused on selling premium technical support to its existing core business customers. Supported the launch of the business by managing cross-functional workstreams required to plan and prepare for a national launch.
- Created and applied due diligence/evaluation framework in order to evaluate and recommend service delivery partner
- Provided financial modeling support for purposes of vendor negotiation and business budgeting/performance measurement
- Led program meetings and provided executive-level business updates on a regular basis
“Joining Waterstone has been a great boon to my professional development as a consultant. I know of very few firms in the consulting space where one is given such responsibility so quickly on both client projects and firm development.”
University of Chicago, BA
Provider of home services: Worked closely with the VP of Product Development on a plan to enter the connected home space (a completely new market for our client). Provided in depth market assessment and opportunity analyses to construct a 2 year roadmap for product launch.
- Constructed a content-rich portfolio of research and analyses regarding technology trends, market ecosystems, vendor profiles, product families, and internal capabilities
- Provided market sizing analyses, quantified adjacent market opportunities, and modeled business cases to secure capital for development initiatives
- Designed tactical execution plans as well as buy/build/partner recommendations for our client’s new product launch