Open Position: Associate
Associates will primarily be responsible for delivering value to clients, including quantitative and qualitative analysis and managing client relationships. In addition to delivery, Associates will be expected to contribute to firm development, such as recruiting and creating thought leadership.
Waterstone fosters an entrepreneurial culture and a results-based engagement approach. Candidates will be offered the unique opportunity to help shape the evolution of a rapidly growing strategic consulting firm.
- Minimum of three years relevant experience in any of the following:
- Strategy consulting
- Technology industry
- Corporate strategy/business development
- Investment banking
- Corporate finance
- Client-facing, project-based experience a plus
- Executive-level communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities
- Recent MBA or graduate degree from a leading university
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on short notice
Chicago or San Francisco