Open Position: Manager
Managers will primarily be responsible for managing delivery of client engagements, including structuring and completing analysis, leading or contributing to business development efforts and fostering client relationships. In addition to delivery, Managers will be expected to lead or contribute to firm development initiatives, such as mentoring junior staff and creating thought leadership.
Waterstone fosters an entrepreneurial culture and a results-based engagement approach. Candidates will be offered the unique opportunity to help shape the evolution of a rapidly growing strategic consulting firm.
- 4 – 7 years of relevant post MBA experience – preferably in strategy consulting, the technology industry, corporate strategy/business development and/or private equity
- Client-facing, engagement management experience
- Executive-level communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities
- MBA or graduate degree from a leading university
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on short notice
Chicago or San Francisco