Open Position: Senior Associate
Senior Associates will primarily be responsible for the delivery of client engagements, including structuring and completing quantitative and qualitative analysis, supporting business development efforts, and fostering client relationships. In addition to delivery, Senior Associates will be expected to contribute to firm development efforts, such as recruiting and creating thought leadership.
Waterstone fosters an entrepreneurial culture and a results-based engagement approach. Candidates will be offered the unique opportunity to help shape the evolution of a rapidly growing strategic consulting firm.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant post MBA experience – preferably in strategy consulting, the technology industry, corporate strategy/business development and/or private equity
- Client-facing, project-based experience a plus
- Executive-level communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities
- MBA or graduate degree from a leading university
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on short notice
Chicago or San Francisco