- Top-tier private equity firm with approximately $9 billion in committed capital, evaluating a multi-million dollar enterprise communication software provider
- Client engaged Waterstone to perform an acquisition diligence focused on the target company’s Professional Services, Maintenance and Cloud businesses.
- Waterstone was tasked with evaluating the target company’s current performance, underlying performance drivers and intrinsic risks while ultimately developing a high level go-forward improvement plan.
Waterstone conducted acquisition due diligence assessment on target company and developed a 3-year improvement roadmap.
- Developed a fast turn-around initial operational and financial analysis of target based on preliminary disclosures
- Prepared for and led Professional Services management interviews
- Developed an operational and financial model for the PS business, containing both current-state assessment and 3-year go-forward improvement opportunities
- Built an operational P&L for PS business, with flexible drivers to identify and model go-forward improvement activities and impacts on margin
- Developed 3-year go-forward improvement plan for target company’s PS business
- Waterstone analysis was used to feed into the valuation model and shared with key lenders